Ballestrin Concrete Construction Services
Ballestrin provides leading concrete construction services to the building industry here in South Australia and across the country. Our capabilities encompass formwork, reinforcement and concrete placement works, concrete remediation, concrete kerbing and concrete cutting.
Established over 50 years ago, we have extensive project experience across all areas of construction from commercial works through to industrial and mining projects. Ballestrin has successfully delivered a broad range of projects, positioning us as leading contractors within the Australian building industry.
We employ experienced operators and dedicated professionals supported with the latest in concrete technologies. Our project management team has a diverse range of experience and expertise, covering all aspects of construction.
Ballestrin can take on any type of concrete construction work from small complex works in challenging environments through to foundation work for large-scale projects. Our team is able to mobilise resources to any location across Australia.
Core Construction Services
Concrete Repair and Remediation
Special Surface Applications
Concrete Construction Services
We are able to put some of the best form workers, steel fixers and concrete finishers on your project, along with the supply of heavy machinery, batching plants and concrete pumps to get the job done. Ballestrin are highly experienced in delivering challenging, intricate works including:
- Exposed Aggregate
- Staircases and Lift Shafts
- Retaining Walls
Bulk Fuel Facility – Tiwi Island, NT
AMCOR Paper Yard Hardstand – Botany, NSW
Adelaide Brighton Cement Secondary Calciner Structural Works – SA
Ballestrin are able to deliver an extensive range of concrete remediation services. We have a proven track record in the remediation of various concrete applications in a range of different environments. Our staff are experienced in the application of SIKA, BASF and Parchem products.
Nyrstar Slag Fumer Pit remediation, acid plant concrete repair – Port Pirie, SA
Woolworths Distribution Depot Pavement Repair – Gepps Cross, SA
Conveyor Culvert Concrete Repair – Linwood, SA
Ballestrin have acquired the latest kerbing machinery, successfully delivering kerbing projects for a range of clients. Our team comprises staff who host extensive hand and machine kerbing experience across various applications.
ALDI Distribution Centre – Adelaide, SA
Masters Store Parafield – Adelaide, SA
Ballestrin offers far more than just our core concrete and remedial services. Through solid relationships with partner organisations, we can offer additional construction services such as:
Safety & Sustainability
Our WHSEQ Management System integrates International and Australian standards, legislative and regulatory requirements and is supported by a centralised Data Management System that can be accessed by all staff across the business.
This system manages our documentation including acts, regulations, standards, policies, procedures, safe work instructions and forms, as well as maintaining records for training, plant and equipment, and incident management.
Our integrated Business Management System Manual has been developed to provide the guiding principles, objectives and processes of the WHSEQ Management System.
Our commitment to workplace health and safety, quality and environmental management is underpinned by our integrated WHSEQ Plan.
Ballestrin Construction Services’ integrated WHSEQ management objectives are to establish, implement and continually improve the integrated management system to:
- Meet and enhance customer requirements
- Meet regulatory requirements and identified internal standards, national and international standards, codes of practice and stakeholder requirements
- Identify, isolate and eliminate or minimise quality, environmental, health and safety risks
- Ensure compliance to quality, safety, and environment policies and procedures
- To set out procedures and work instructions for all activities, processes and services
- To establish a system for maintaining progress against targets and the corrective action to be taken in the event of non-conformances
- To provide a basis against which processes can be formally audited, assessed and any proposed changes and non conformance improvements reviewed
- To provide a means to determine sequence and interaction of processes
- To monitor measure and analyse the effectiveness of processes
- To determine criteria and methods needed to ensure operation and control of processes are effective
- Demonstrate compliance to industry standards and codes of practice
- Identify and implement best practice
For more information or to make an enquiry about our construction services, please phone or contact us via the form below and one of our friendly team will be in touch with you shortly.
P 08 8359 0899