Ballestrin Concrete Construction Services
Ballestrin offers comprehensive concrete construction services to the building and civil industries. Established over 50 years ago, we have extensive project experience across all areas of construction from commercial works through to industrial and mining projects.
With over 70 experienced operators and project management specialists supported with the latest in concrete technologies, Ballestrin can deliver concrete construction and repair projects of all sizes, including small complex works in challenging environments through to monolithic foundation works for large-scale projects. Ballestrin’s team is able to quickly mobilise resources to any location across Australia and complete complex works in short shutdown windows minimising delays to operational plant and facilities.
Civil Concrete Construction
Civil concrete construction works including kerbing and guttering, ramps and footpaths, road crossings, and ground slabs for projects of any size or complexity.
Concrete Repairs & Remediation
Concrete repairs including epoxy crack injections and coatings, cementitious remediation solutions, concrete spalling repair and halting, and cathodic protection.
Complex Concrete Structures
Full-service solutions for the construction of insitu complex concrete structures including ring beams, bund walls, staircases, lift shafts, bridges and more.
Safety & Sustainability
Our WHSEQ Management System integrates International and Australian standards, legislative and regulatory requirements and is supported by a centralised Data Management System that can be accessed by all staff across the business.
This system manages our documentation including acts, regulations, standards, policies, procedures, safe work instructions and forms, as well as maintaining records for training, plant and equipment, and incident management.
Our integrated Business Management System Manual has been developed to provide the guiding principles, objectives and processes of the WHSEQ Management System.
Our commitment to workplace health and safety, quality and environmental management is underpinned by our integrated WHSEQ Plan.
Ballestrin Construction Services’ integrated WHSEQ management objectives are to establish, implement and continually improve the integrated management system to:
- Meet and enhance customer requirements
- Meet regulatory requirements and identified internal standards, national and international standards, codes of practice and stakeholder requirements
- Identify, isolate and eliminate or minimise quality, environmental, health and safety risks
- Ensure compliance to quality, safety, and environment policies and procedures
- To set out procedures and work instructions for all activities, processes and services
- To establish a system for maintaining progress against targets and the corrective action to be taken in the event of non-conformances
- To provide a basis against which processes can be formally audited, assessed and any proposed changes and non conformance improvements reviewed
- To provide a means to determine sequence and interaction of processes
- To monitor measure and analyse the effectiveness of processes
- To determine criteria and methods needed to ensure operation and control of processes are effective
- Demonstrate compliance to industry standards and codes of practice
- Identify and implement best practice
Ballestrin offers far more than just our core concrete and remedial services. Through solid relationships with partner organisations, we can offer additional construction services such as:
For more information or to make an enquiry about our construction services, please phone or contact us via the form below and one of our friendly team will be in touch with you shortly.
P 08 8359 0899